If You're Going to Be Awesome, Be Awesome All the Time

You can't even begin to imagine my surprise when I found out that this was the website of the guy who wrote The Most Amazing Press Release Ever:
Today's Seth Godin's blog post (one of them, anyway; it gets to be a little much sometimes) warned of raising expectations only to dash them on the rocks of mediocrity. Going from that irreverent press release from PitchPoint to its website homepage is a case study in this particular way to fail.

It's confusing too. What am I going to get if I hire this publicist, I wonder. Am I getting the sarcastic, brazen PitchPoint--the 483 Words of Pure Awesomeness--or am I getting the run-of-the-mill "one stop shop for all your marketing and creative needs." It's hard to tell.

Popular posts from this blog

What Are the New Models of Professional Musicianship?

Taking a Break