Bily Corgan, Wrestling, Furniture--And Star Wars Too

I was going to write about Aaron Copland tonight, but instead I'm posting this:

Furniture, professional wrestling, Smashing Pumpkins: three things from my (sort of) youth to which I am distinctly ambivalent. They all together quite nicely here.

Resistance Pro Wrestling is but one of the many (sort of) business ventures Billy Corgan's been involved with lately. I'm not seeing any tour events posted on Resistance Pro Wrestling's site, but there are a bunch of videos, if you're interested. Here's an article on its founding and Corgan's involvement.

Walter E. Smith is a Chicago-area furniture store that clearly takes pride in its commercials, including this piece of Star Wars promotional fan fiction:

Troops, it ain't:

Popular posts from this blog

What Are the New Models of Professional Musicianship?

Taking a Break